You don’t like to workout? Even I used to have the same feeling at my starting point. But I have got something special for you. This lazy girl workout routines will help you to do something better.
Workouts require a proper mindset. Nobody just can’t start off with full-heartedly.
The majority of the newbies failed to succeed in their fitness journey, just because they don’t set realistic goals.
One of my friend was just going to the gym just to have a cup of tea with the trainer.
But you won’t do this same mistake.
That’s why this lazy girl workout routine is definitely the workout program you must look for.
So, without any further ado, let’s dive in
Lazy Girl Workout Routine
1. Jumping Jacks:
This exercise is so easy to perform and this one is really good for starting the things in the right direction.
Jumping Jack should be considered in your workout list, as this is important to make your body get used to the exercise plan that is coming up.
It is a good option for warmup exercise.
To do this:
- Get in a standing position
- Now jump in the air and as you land just make sure to spread your legs.
- Jump again
You can also make use of your hand by lifting it up as you jump.
Perform this Jumping Jack for 2 minutes non-stop.
Now, I just can’t count down the benefits of doing push-ups.
Push-ups can turn out to be one of the best exercises to train your chest, back.
If you are very lazy to move your leg
Try to do push-ups.
To do this:
- Get down on a ground
- Take a proper adjustment of your hands
- Place your palm on the ground
- Look forward and get your body down
- Hold for a second and then lift your body up again
Remember, the form is everything.
Don’t mess up with your form.
You already don’t have time to do workouts, so at least don’t waste your time doing formless exercise.
The best part a girl like to train is their hips.
Do you want to get your hips in shape?
If you want your hips to look bigger and round in shape
Squats are the best exercise to train your hips.
To do this:
- Be in a standing position
- Just make a gap between your legs
- Get your hips down
- Move your hips slightly backward while getting down
To add on the benefits of squats, it is not just good for your hips.
But it the most working exercise for your lower body.
4. Tricep dips:
Don’t forget to train your arms
I know this is none of your major concern but having toned arms is always a good option.
By doing this you are not just training your triceps but it will also work on your armpit fat.
This can help you in getting rid of your bulgy armpits.
To do this:
- Take a chair along your side or you can just take the support of your bed.
- Place both hands on the edge of the chair or bed.
- Make a 90-degree fold with your knees
- Now, get your hips down to the ground
- Remain in that position for a few seconds and move back to the initial position.
Do you have fluffy flab around your stomach?
If yes, then I can understand the pain you are struggling in to get rid out of it.
But the best part is that that flab can be gone in just a matter of a days
Yes, you read it right.
Plank is a great exercise to make your core stronger.
To do this:
- Get on the ground
- Adjust your body to the pushups position
- Place your elbow to the ground
- Stretch your feet
- Hold your body in this position for 1-2 minutes
So, by this, you got to know a better idea of where to start.
Look, this lazy girl workout routine plan is just for beginners.
This lazy girl workout routines are for those who absolutely lethargic to do exercise.
Also, check out the other workout routines for lazy girl
Lazy Girl Booty Workouts
This workout routines for lazy girls requires only about 5-10 minutes to complete the whole plan.
I know you don’t have time to workout, but at least you can take out 5-10 minutes a day.
So just check out
This was so easy right,
Well, everything is easy if you can make it.
Now, you got the lazy girl booty workouts ideas, let us check out some of the fitness tips which a lazy girl can follow
Lazy Girl Fitness Tips:
1. Reduce your junk food intake
2. Don’t drink tea or coffee on an empty stomach instead, go for hot water to detoxify your body.
3. Plan out your whole meal at the beginning of the day, so that you don’t mess up with your calories later.
4. Add up a salad at least to your lunch and dinner. This will help in covering up more fibers.
5. Apart from your work routine try to be active in other physical activity like jogging, sports, etc.,
6. Follow up on a proper diet plan. If you are looking for a weight loss you need to take care of calorie intake.
Check out this diet plan which will help in weight loss.
7. If you still find this very difficult to perform, go and try something yoga poses.
Yoga requires no effort.
It is so relaxing and it will help in turning up your mood.
I would suggest you to do yoga in the early morning.
The reason is quite simple, you want a good start.
Yoga is the perfect solution.
8. The last tip which I can give you is to keep going.
Don’t just think and wait for miracles.
Just keep in mind
If you begin with your process, you will surely progress.
Just be patient and believe in yourself.
Do not compare yourself with others, they are not like you and you are not like them.
Everybody in this world is different.