You are in your last stage of losing fat and probably you are struggling in losing fat from your legs and especially from thighs, then this thigh fat workouts will help you to get rid of it easily.
Losing fat from the thigh is very important and for girls it is necessary.
Having slimmer legs will give you a more attractive look and can boost up your confidence.
This thigh fat workouts will not show it’s magic overnight, it requires a lot many efforts, hard work, and discipline.
Many people just focus on losing fat from their belly, armpits, back but very rare concentrate on legs.
It is common, but legs are also a part of your body and you can’t just simply ignore them.
By following my workout you will fall in love and you will train your legs regularly.
So without any further ado, let’s dive in
Thigh Fat Workouts
The very first exercise in our thigh fat workouts plan is the deadlift.
Now, you might be wondering, why deadlift?
Well, trust me deadlift is so powerful exercise that helps in training multiple parts like abs, legs, back.
Deadlifts helps in burning more calories then any other exercise.
To do it –
- Hold the barbell from both hands with an equal distance
- Bring your hips down towards earth but not fully
- Lift the barbell up and stretch it full and while bringing it up slightly hold for a second
Perform deadlift for 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
The easiest exercise to do is lunges.
You can either with weights or without weights, it’s totally up to you.
Lunges will help you to tone your legs and you will burn that extra fat from your legs.
To do it-
- Get into the standing position
- First, move on with your one leg say with your right, step your right leg forward
- Bend your knee a bit towards the ground but don’t touch it
- Then step your left leg forward and do the rest thing the same.
Perform Lunges for 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
3. Jumping Jacks:
The best exercise to increase your heartbeat and burn calories is Jumping Jacks.
Jumping Jack helps in the free circulation of blood around your legs and it helps in maintaining metabolism high which ultimately helps in weight loss.
To do it-
- Be in a standing position
- Now jump by spreading your legs and with moving your hands up in the air (refer the image)
- Now come back to the original position.
Perform Jumping Jacks for 3 sets of 100 Jumps.
The next exercise in our thigh fat workouts plan is Squat
Squat helps in toning your legs and it is the most recommended exercise when it comes to training your legs.
Squats provide strength to the lower body and this alone exercise involves a much movement of your thighs and thus this thigh fat workouts will solve your problem.
To do it-
- Maintain a proper gap between your legs
- Now bend or bring your hips down to the ground but don’t touch it and hold for a second
- Bring it back to a normal standing position.
Perform Squats for 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
5. Leg Raises:
Now, this leg raises will not be the normal one.
You have to take a ball and hold it with your legs.
This exercise will bring intense pressure to your legs and it will help in burning thigh fats.
To do it-
- Get down on the ground and with the help of your legs, hold the ball (refer image)
- Now, slowly bring the legs up and hold it for 5-10 seconds
- Now, slowly release your legs
Perform Leg Raises for 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
The best exercise you can do to tone your legs is Scissors.
This exercise involves the continuous movement of your legs and thus it helps in blood flow much faster.
Remember the idea is to go for a longer time period as much as you can.
To do it-
- Get down on a ground
- Lift your right leg up and hold for a second
- Then release your right leg and lift your left leg up and hold for a second
- Repeat this for at least 2 minutes.
Perform Scissors for 3 sets each for 2 minutes.
7. Leg Stretch:
Now the last exercise in our thigh fat workouts is Stretching.
Stretching is very important and I know you might be wondering why this exercise is at last?
Well, this stretch isn’t for warm up but this will help in proper circulation of blood and will also improve your posture.
To do it-
There is no one way of doing stretching, the way in which you are more comfortable with, perform it that way.
But anyways you can take the reference of the image given below
Things To Remember:
1. Fat loss is not the one day process, it takes time.
2. Make a proper diet plan according to your maintenance calories.
3. Avoid junk foods and packed foods which are loaded with full of salt and sugars.
4. Don’t skip your meals instead divide them equally well.
5. Try out some detox drinks to flush out some extra fat from your body.
6. Increase your protein intake, take at least 2 grams per body weight (kgs).
7. Add some cardio exercise to burn more calories and doing cardio will also help in toning your legs.
8. There is no spot reduction, which means you can’t lose fat from one particular point but the fat goes from the overall body.
But following these thigh fat workouts will help in your fat loss process.
9. Increase your neat activity.
Neat stands for Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis.
These are unplanned activities which you do in your daily life.
So if you can go for a walk, jogging in your free time go ahead.
10. Be consistent and you will surely get the results.
So, that’s it from the Thigh Fat Workouts plan and I hope you got the idea of where to start with to burn fat from your thighs and get slimmed legs.